Prospective parents are welcome to make an appointment to tour the School. Parents can also make special appointments and engage in the open day process to know more about the school.
GENERAL ADMISSION PROCESS/PROCEDURE
- Purchase an application form for N10, 000.
- Submit completed application form with the following documents
2 Passport Photographs for your child (not more than 6 months old)
A photocopy of candidate's passport data page.
A photocopy of the immunization record.
A Photocopy of all recent results of current school (if available)
A medical report from a certified doctor/hospital.
(Original copies of the above documents for sighting)
- Informal assessments are essential for Pre-School pupils.
- Entrance tests are from IVY Class (Nursery 2) to Year 5.
- Entrance examinations are for JSS1 (Year 7).
Please note Admissions into the secondary school is subject to meeting the age requirements and success in the entrance examination.
- The prospective student will undertake a test in the core subjects to determine his or her current attainment (levels).
- The student and parents will attend an interview to find out about the results of the test and if Starville School is the right place for the child.
- Successful candidates will be informed via SMS, email or phone call.
- A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection.
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
- Payments are made via bank drafts payable to Starville School or via POS on school premises.
- Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
- Your receipt is very important, so please keep it safe.
- The student is then allocated to the appropriate class.
Kindly ensure you have gone through the age range chart above and that your child/ward meets the required age before purchasing the admission form
For further enquiries on applying to Starville or to schedule an appointment, please call:
You can also send us an email to:
To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must be at least 10+ years old by 31st of August.